TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thank you for visiting the WABI-TV website. These terms and conditions apply to the following internet websites operated by Community Broadcasting Service (“Company”): www.wabi.tv, http://blog.wabi.tv and _______________ (collectively, the “Site”). By using the any part of the Site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Company may amend these terms and conditions, without notice, at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on the Site. By accessing and using the any part of Site, you agree to review these terms and conditions periodically and to be bound by any modifications or amendments posted by Company from time to time. If you have questions concerning these terms and conditions, please contact Company via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The Site is provided as an informational service only. Company attempts to provide quality information, but makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the timeliness, accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained in or linked to the Site. The information, data, text, images, graphics and other content provided on the Site is the property of Company, its affiliates, or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws.
- are registered trademark(s) of Company. Other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners, are registered where indicated, and are used by Company under license from their respective owners.
- The Site is usually available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. However, Company retains the right to make the Site unavailable from time to time for any reason. You agree that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from any interruption, suspension or termination of the Site or any portion thereof.
- The Site contains links that will allow you to access other websites not under Company’s control. The links are provided as a convenience to you and Company does not endorse any of these sites. Company makes no representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained or available at any such website and expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for any material that may be found in any other website accessed through the Site.
- The Site includes an online forum (the “Comments Section”) through which users may read messages posted by other visitors and post messages of their own. Before posting a comment on the Site, you must agree to Company’s User Agreement. By posting a comment on the Site, you acknowledge that the message and any associated identifying information you provide will become publicly available on the Site. Although Company does not actively monitor postings on the Comment Section, Company may edit or remove any material that Company determines, in its sole discretion, may be illegal, may subject Company to liability, or may violate the User Agreement. Company may cooperate with legal authorities and/or third parties in the investigation of any suspected or alleged crime or civil wrong involving the Site. Ideas and views expressed in the Comment Section are not necessarily the views of the Company.
- Company makes no representation or warranty as to the Site or any information provided on the Site. The Site includes material and information provided by users and other independent third parties, over which Company has no control and for which Company has no responsibility. Information provided on the Site is provided “AS IS” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Company reserves the right to add, delete, change, improve, update or otherwise modify the information on the Site without notice. Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. By using the Site, you release Company from any and all claims that may result from your use of the Site.
- IN NO EVENT WILL COMPANY, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR LOSS OF PROFITS ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE, OR USE OF ANY LINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY LIABILITY ARISING FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE AND ANY OTHER STATUTORY, CONTRACT AND/OR TORT LIABILITY, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION PROCESSING SYSTEM.
- Company reserves the right to terminate your use of the Site by disabling your access to the Site or any portion thereof immediately without notice if Company, in its sole discretion, determines that your use of the Site does not comply with these terms and conditions, or violates any law or the User Agreement, or interferes with others’ use of the Site, or adversely affects operations of the Site.