Enter information below for a chance to win a family four-pack of Monster Jam tickets!
Entries will only be accepted between May 13th and June 6th at 10:00 AM, 2013.
Winners will be announced June 6th at or around 12:00PM, 2013
No purchase necessary. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. See below for official rules and restrictions.
Enter Information Below
2013 Advance Auto Parts Monster Truck Jam Contest Rules
1. Enter to win a family four-pack of tickets, no purchase necessary, to opening night of Advance Auto Parts Monster Truck Jam at Speedway 95 Odlin Rd. Bangor, ME on 6/7/13 by logging on to WABI-TV's website (www.wabi.tv).
2. Entrants must click on the Monster Truck banner ad, fill out the entry form and submit it online.
3. Multiple entries are allowed but only one four-pack of tickets will be awarded per selected winner. Only one winner per immediate family.
4. Ten winners will be selected by WABI-TV via random drawing on Thu. 6/6/13 at or around 12pm.
5. Winners will be notified by WABI-TV by phone or email as soon as possible after the prize drawing.
6. Winners must pick up their tickets at WABI-TV 35 Hildreth St., Bangor ME 04401 from 2pm-5pm Thu. 6/6/13 or from 8am-5pm Fri. 6/7/13.
7. All winners must present positive identification to WABI-TV to claim the prize.
8. This contest is open to all Maine residents, 18 years of age or older, except for full or part time employees of Diversified Communications and its affiliates, subsidiaries, participating advertisers, their agencies, and the immediate families of all of these parties (spouses, parents, children, relatives residing with such parties).
9. Payment of any and all expenses related to claiming the prize, including, but not limited to, transportation fees is the sole responsibility of the prize winner. The prize will be forfeited if the winner is unable to accept the prize under these terms or for any other reason. If prize is forfeited, and time permitting another entry will be drawn from remaining entries.
10. The prize is not redeemable for cash not for any other prize.
11. Neither WABI-TV/The CW, Community Broadcasting, nor its parent company Diversified Communications, Inc. are responsible for any damages, injuries, nor any mishaps that may occur in the claiming and/or the use of this prize.
12. WABI-TVTV and the CW reserves the right to disqualify any contestant who does not comply with the rules stated herein.